Tuesday 24 November 2009

My alter ego

Today I would like to share with you, just in case anyone apart from my family is reading, a company to which I profess great admiration. Its name is Chocolate Pancracio and from my point of view it has made a difference with its approach to creating, designing and selling high quality chocolate products from Spain to an increasing number of countries. You can read all about them here where if you like chocolate your mouth will turn into water.
I have tried several of their recipes and they always turn out right so I urge you to do the same.
Until I get more photos of my own that's all for today.

2 comments:

  1. Yo cada vez que tengo que hacer un regalo confío en ellos son estupendos,no puedo estar más de acuerdo contigo .

    He llegado a tu blog buscando una receta de frosting de chocolate para la thermo, ya te contaré que tal.

    He intentado responder en inglés, pero me temo que incluso alguien que desconozca el castellano me va a entender mejor si respondo con él.

    Un beso, Miriam G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nunca había oído hablar de Pancracio hasta que me lo enseñaste, pero ahora soy conversa. el martes voy a una charla suya, con cata de chocolates incluída, claro. gran emoción.

    ReplyDelete